- 3 green onions, white and light green parts only
- 20 unpeeled, uncooked, fresh or frozen jumbo CERTIFIED WILD AMERICAN Shrimp
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/2 cup Dry-Roasted Salted USA-GROWN PEANUTS
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Red Curry Powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- 1 cup peeled, diced mango
- 1/2 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- Basil-Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup Dry-Roasted Salted USA-GROWN PEANUTS, chopped
How to Make It
Cut green onions into 2-inch-long thin strips.
If frozen, thaw shrimp according to package directions. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
Pulse breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in a food processor 5 times or until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer mixture to a shallow dish or pie plate.
Dip shrimp in egg; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Cook shrimp in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
Gently toss together green onions, salad greens, next 4 ingredients, and 2 Tbsp. Basil-Lime Dressing in a large bowl. Arrange salad on 4 individual plates; top each with 5 shrimp. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup peanuts, and drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve immediately.