Our no-cook Peanut Sauce is easy to prepare. We like it with our Chicken-and-Bacon Satay, but it's also good as a dipping sauce, over cold noodles, tossed in a salad, or with summer rolls.
This recipe goes with Chicken-and-Bacon Satay
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- Process peanut butter, soy sauce, cilantro, lime juice, honey, and dark sesame oil in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add 1 to 2 Tbsp. water, 1 tsp. at a time, processing until desired consistency is reached.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note