Perfect Peanut Sauce Ingredients 1/4 cup peanut butter (natural, no sugar added kind) 2 teaspoon soy sauce 1 Tablespoon brown sugar 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice 1/4 cup coconut milk (lite is fine, if you prefer or substitute water) 1/4 cup water Red chili flake to taste Chili garlic sauce to taste or 1 clove crushed garlic Instructions Optional: sesame oil curry paste rice wine vinegar fish sauce grated ginger shallots sauteed till brown in oil Worcestershire sauce (Raedia's idea)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk or milk
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- red chili peppers to taste powdered
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- dash(es) curry
- drop(s) worcheshire sauce
- Mix all ingredints together and cook over low heat stirring until thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by goldmanaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note