Perfect Peanut Sauce Ingredients 1/4 cup peanut butter (natural, no sugar added kind) 2 teaspoon soy sauce 1 Tablespoon brown sugar 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice 1/4 cup coconut milk (lite is fine, if you prefer or substitute water) 1/4 cup water Red chili flake to taste Chili garlic sauce to taste or 1 clove crushed garlic Instructions Optional: sesame oil curry paste rice wine vinegar fish sauce grated ginger shallots sauteed till brown in oil Worcestershire sauce (Raedia's idea)
- 1/4 cup(s) Creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk or milk
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- red chili peppers to taste powdered
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- dash(es) curry
- drop(s) worcheshire sauce
- Mix all ingredints together and cook over low heat stirring until thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by goldmanaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note