Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 3 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 dash(es) of tabasco or red pepper flakes
- 1/3-1/2 cup(s) hot water
- Mix in blender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note