- 4 chicken leg-thigh quarters (about 2 pounds), separated
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (3-ounce) package honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
Stir together peanut butter and next 4 ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken; cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Process peanuts and remaining ingredients in a blender until mixture is crumbly. Place crumbs in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken, and seal. Shake to coat. Place chicken in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until done.