Peanut raisin pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine (melted)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- dash of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) raisins
- 1 cup(s) chopped salted peanuts
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- 1)In medium bowl.beat eggs until foamy.2)Add sugar,syrup,butter,salt,vanilla,cloves and vinegar.3)Continue to beat until thoroughly blended.4)Stir in raisins and peanuts.5)Turn into pastry shell.6)Bake at 375`f for 45 minutes or until firm.7)Serve slightly warm or cool,with whipped cream or ice cream,if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note