Was delicious! We used a good quality dark chocolate! Would definitely make again and again. My hubby wants to try soaking the raisins in rum next time!
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 133
- Calories from fat: 58%
- Protein: 3.2g
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 43mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups (about 12 oz.) roasted, salted, skinned peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups (about 8 oz.) raisins
- 1. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. Melt chocolate (see âÂ€ÂœMelting Chocolate: Be Gentle,âÂ€Â? below). With a heatproof spatula or wooden spoon, stir in peanuts and raisins.
- 2. Scrape mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread to about a 1/2-in. thickness. Chill bark until firm, about 1 1/2 hours. Break or cut into chunks. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Melting chocolate: Be gentle. Fill a saucepan with 2 to 3 in. of water. Put finely chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl that will fit over pan (the bottom of the bowl should not touch the water); set bowl aside. Bring water to a boil, turn off heat, then set bowl over pan. Use a heatproof spatula or wooden spoon to stir the chocolate frequently and encourage even melting. Once the chocolate is melted, stir well and use immediately.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per oz.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy