- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 14 ounces firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 3 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts
- calories 429
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- protein 19 g
- fat 18 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- carbohydrate 49 g
- fiber 3.8 g
- sodium 372 mg
- cholesterol 0 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta in a large pot according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Heat broth, garlic, peanut butter, sugar, chile flakes, and soy sauce in pasta pot until boiling, stirring often. Add tofu, cucumber, and pasta and toss to coat.
Transfer pasta to a serving bowl; top with onions, cilantro, and peanuts.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1 1/2-cup serving.