- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package soba noodles or angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded fresh carrot
- 6 green onions, cut diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces
How to Make It
Peel cucumbers; cut in half lengthwise, removing and discarding seeds. Cut cucumber halves into half-moon-shaped slices.
Whisk together soy sauce and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; add cucumber, pasta, carrot, and onions, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours, if desired.