Peanut Mango Coleslaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) zesty Italian dressing
- 1 package(s) coleslaw blend (14 oz) Cabbage slaw mix
- 1 whole(s) Mango chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dry roasted peanuts or sunflower seeds
- MIX mayo and dressing in large bowl.
- ADD next four ingredients; mix lightly.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Top with nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Mango Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables