Peanut Butter-Banana Ice Cream Bites
More From Coastal Living
Freeze: 48 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat first 4 ingredients with an electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add egg; beat well.
- 2. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture, blending well. Shape dough into 1-inch balls on ungreased baking sheets. Gently flatten with a fork dipped in sugar, making a crisscross pattern on each. Bake 8 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 3. Combine ice cream and banana until well blended. Scoop 1 rounded tablespoon ice cream onto 1 cookie, and top with another cookie, pressing lightly to make a sandwich. Freeze 45 minutes or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note