Peanut and Dried Fruit Snack Mix
Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Randy Mon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 123
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sodium: 212mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 quart corn puff cereal such as Kix
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 1/2 cup salted Spanish peanuts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Combine cereal, currants, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir together oil, salt, and cinnamon in a small frying pan. Warm over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape from pan over cereal and mix to coat.
- Make ahead: Store airtight up to 2 days.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note