Peanut Dipping Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice (1 lime)
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) red curry paste
- 1 whole(s) shallot, roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandynunnally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers