- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 4 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, lightly toasted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and beaten egg yolks in a large saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat 12 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Stir coconut, chopped peanuts, and vanilla into butter mixture. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note