- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped salted dry-roasted peanuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat together butter and sugars at high speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in vanilla and egg.
Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Sift together flour and next 3 ingredients. Add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until golden brown. (Cookies will be slightly soft in center.) Cool for 3 minutes on baking sheet before removing to wire racks.
Four Star Desserts