Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) white chocolate
- 12 ounce(s) semi sweet chips
- 12 ounce(s) milk chocolate chips
- 24 ounce(s) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Melt all chocolate together. Let cool for 5 minutes. Add peanuts and drop by teaspoonful onto wax paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Clusters Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes