This is so easy. My hubby and I have made these for several years. Always a favorite!
- 8 (2-ounce) vanilla candy coating squares, cut up
- 2 2/3 cups milk chocolate morsels
- 1 pound salted Spanish peanuts
- Melt candy coating and chocolate morsels in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm.
- Note: For ease, microwave vanilla candy coating and chocolate morsels in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate melts, stirring twice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note