Southern Living JANUARY 2007
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tsp. salt.
3. Whisk together chicken broth and next 7 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Heat oils in a large nonstick skillet or wok over high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Add chicken, and stir-fry 5 minutes or until chicken pieces are browned and no longer pink inside.
5. Add peas, bell pepper, and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt; cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Stir chicken broth mixture, and add to skillet; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice; garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Maggi Taste of Asia Sweet Chili Sauce found in the Asian section of large supermarkets.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include garnish.
Go to Full Version of