Peanut, carrot and cabbage sla
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice Freshly squeezes
- 3 cup(s) Cabbage Shredded
- 4 Carrots Large
- 4 green onions Thinly sliced
- 4 Radishes
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sesame seeds To top
- 1/4 cup(s) Peanuts Chopped to top
- To make the dressing, combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- In a large salad bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, green onions and radishes. Toss with dressing. Top with sesame seeds and peanuts. Serve immediately or chill before serving. This salad is best the day it's prepared although it's just fine the next day if covered and refrigerated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sara130 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut, carrot and cabbage sla Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes