Peanut-Buttery Fudge Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup(s) hot fudge topping
- 1 cup(s) Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 cup(s) crreamy peanut butter
- 1 container(s) (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 2 bar(s) (2.1 oz. each) chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy unwrapped, finely crushed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, wter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread hot fudge topping over cooled cookie base. In large bowl, combine frosting and peanut butter until well mixed. Add whipped topping and candy; gently fold until well blended. Spoon mixture over hot fudge topping then carefully spread to evenly cover. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Can put peanut-buttery candy on top. (I used butterfinger candy bars).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut-Buttery Fudge Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes