Peanut Butter Truffles
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Other: 3 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup finely chopped, lightly salted roasted peanuts
- Wax paper
- 1. Microwave first 3 ingredients in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Let cool 10 minutes.
- 2. Beat chocolate mixture at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 to 2 minutes or until whipped and smooth. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls, using a small ice-cream scoop. Roll in chopped peanuts. (If chocolate mixture becomes too soft to shape, refrigerate until firm.) Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets. Chill 1 hour before serving. Store truffles in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 5 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy