Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Pillsbury chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Crisco pure vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 8 ounce(s) Cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounce(s) Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Jif creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounce(s) Heath milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 cup(s) Hershey's milk chocolate baking chips
- 3 tablespoon(s) whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray 13x9!pan with crisco.
- In med bowl brownie mix,oil,water and eggs. Spread batter in pan and set aside. In large bowl beat cream cheese with elect mixer until fluffy. Add milk and peanut butter. Beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter. Spread evenly.
- Bake 30-40 min or until cheesecake is set and edges are light golden brown cool on cooling rack 30 minutes refrigerate 40 minutes.
- In small microwave bowl microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on high 40-60 sec or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store covered in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Baylor9192 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes