Peanut Butter & Toffee Apples
Community Recipe from
- 6 gala apples (or apples of choice)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) shortening
- 2 bag(s) unwrapped caramels
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 toffee bars chopped
- Insert sticks into apples. Microwave 1 1/4 cups peanut butter chips and 1 tbsp shortening in bowl for 1 min. In another bowl, microwave 2 bags unwrapped caramels and 3 tbsp water for 2 min. stirring often. Dip apples in caramel and set on foil, coated with non-stick spray. Sprinkle with toffee bars pieces, and drizzle with peanut butter mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter & Toffee Apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes