Peanut Butter Temptations (Cookies)
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter (1st mixture)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar (1st mixture)
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter (1st mixture)
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar (1st mixture)
- 1 eggs (1st mixture)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract (1st mixture)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour (2nd mixture)
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda (2nd mixture)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt (2nd mixture)
- 10 oz bag(s) Recees peanut butter cups
- Pre heat oven - 375 degrees
- 1. Whip together all 1st mixture items.
- 2. In another bowl, mix the 2nd mixture.
- 3. Combine both mixtures, and refrigerate until firm.
- Meanwhile unwrap recees peanut butter cups.
- 4. Roll into 1 inch balls and drop into small cupcake tins.
- 5. Bake for 8-10 minute until golden brow.
- 6. Immediately press one peanut butter cup into each tin.
- 7. Cool 10 minutes, then remove from tin.
- 8. Store in air tight container and enjoy!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaPisch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Temptations (Cookies) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes