Peanut Butter Temptations
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) mini chocolate peanut butter cups
- 1. Mix together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Sift in flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2. Roll into 1" balls. Place in miniature muffin tins. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3. Remove from oven and immediately press peanut butter cups into center of cookie. Let cool before removng cookie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Temptations Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes