- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (15.5-ounce) package cheesecake swirl brownie mix
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon water, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup commercial hot fudge topping
- Vanilla ice cream
How to Make It
Fit piecrust into a 9" pieplate according to package directions. Fold edges under, and flute.
Combine brownie mix packet, 3 tablespoons water, oil, and 1 egg; stir until well blended. Set aside. Combine cream cheese filling mix packet, 2 tablespoons water, and 1 egg, stirring until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter.
Spoon half of brownie mixture into piecrust; top with small mounds of cream cheese filling. Spoon remaining brownie mixture over filling. Cut through mixture in pan with a knife to create swirls.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Combine hot fudge topping and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring until smooth. Serve pie with ice cream and hot fudge sauce.
Note: For brownie mix, we used Pillsbury.