- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Combine peanut butter and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat well. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, beating well. Stir in vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl; gradually add to peanut butter mixture, stirring well after each addition. Fold in chocolate morsels.
Spoon mixture into a wellgreased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan; cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.