Peanut Butter Spread
This recipe goes with The Fat Elvis
Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together peanut butter, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH at 30-second intervals until softened; stir until smooth.
- Note: We tested with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note