Peanut Butter Snowballs
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
Cool: 5 Minutes
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- White edible glitter (optional)
- 1. Beat softened butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add granulated sugar, beating well. Stir in chunky peanut butter until blended.
- 2. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- 3. Roll dough into 60 (1-inch) balls; place 1 inch apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks 5 minutes. Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar. Dust with white edible glitter, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note