Very yummy and super easy to make. The name might be misleading because it doesn't call to mind s'mores. When I make it again, I'd consider adding more marshmallow and more chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter S'Mores Bars
Lose the guilt when you snack on one of these lightened bar cookies. A peanut butter cookie base replaces graham crackers and then is topped with marshmallow cream, peanuts, and chocolate chips.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 22.8g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 138mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 34mg
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Cooking spray
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Stir in flour.
- Press mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Spread marshmallow creme over dough. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note