Peanut Butter Salad Dressing
Serve this peanut butter salad dressing over mixed greens for a uniquely flavored salad. This dressing pairs especially well with Asian cuisine.
Yield: Makes 1 1/3 cups
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mixed salad greens
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a bowl until blended and smooth. Serve over mixed salad greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings