Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats with Chocolate Frosting
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) corn syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 6 cup(s) rice krispies
- 12 ounce(s) milk chocolate chips
- Heat the sugar, corn syrup, and butter until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in Rice Krispies.
- Press mixture into chilled 9x13 pan.
- Spread melted chocolate chips on mixture immediately.
- Chill in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats with Chocolate Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts