Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treat
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) corn syrup
- 7 cup(s) Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk chocolate chips
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, and corn syrup in saucepan stirring until melted and smooth.
- Pour Rice Krispies into large bowl.
- Pour melted mixture over cereal, mixing until well coated.
- Press into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread on top.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is hard.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JillGinder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treat Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies