Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) Unsalted Butter
- 10 ounce(s) Marshmallows, jumbo
- 3/4 cup(s) Peanut Butter
- 6 cup(s) Rice Krispies
- 12 ounce(s) Chocolate chips
- Melt the butter over low heat in a large pot.
- Stir in the marshmallows and cook until fully melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter until combined.
- Stir in the cereal until distributed evenly through the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour out onto a lightly greased rectangular baking dish dish (9 x 13).
- Smooth out evenly - don't press too hard or the treats will be too dense.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave just until melted - or almost.
- Spread chocolate over the treats and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonnaHVaughn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes