Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) Unsalted Butter
- 10 ounce(s) Marshmallows, jumbo
- 3/4 cup(s) Peanut Butter
- 6 cup(s) Rice Krispies
- 12 ounce(s) Chocolate chips
- Melt the butter over low heat in a large pot.
- Stir in the marshmallows and cook until fully melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter until combined.
- Stir in the cereal until distributed evenly through the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour out onto a lightly greased rectangular baking dish dish (9 x 13).
- Smooth out evenly - don't press too hard or the treats will be too dense.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave just until melted - or almost.
- Spread chocolate over the treats and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonnaHVaughn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note