Peanut butter rice crispy marshmallow treats
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 4 cup(s) Mini marshmallows
- 6 cup(s) Rice krispies
- 1/4 cup(s) Semi sweet morsels
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- Melt margerine and add marshmallows over low heat....remove from heat and add rice crispys. Pour into a 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray..
- While you are cooking that melt chocolate and peanut butter and butter in microwave. Pour over finished rice crispies and chill in refrigerator. Enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alliecalhoun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut butter rice crispy marshmallow treats Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes