Peanut Butter Pretzel Candies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chunky peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3/4 to 1 cup(s) crushed thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips, semisweet
- 2 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- Combine peanut butter and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 30 to 40 seconds or until butter melts. Stir with a fork until well-blended. Stir in powdered sugar until well-mixed, then stir in pretzels.
- Shape into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter. Place on jelly roll pan lined with wax paper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. (Cover with foil or plastic wrap if refrigerating for longer.)
- Combine chocolate and oil in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave on 50% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Dip balls, one at a time, into chocolate and turn to coat. Drain off excess and place on wax paper. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight plastic container in refrigerator.
- Makes 2 to 2 1/2 doz.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mahoneycook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Pretzel Candies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy