Peanut Butter Pie - Relish
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 ready-made chocolate cookie crumb piecrust
- 1. Combine all ingredients, except crust, in the bowl of a stand mixer and blend until very smooth.
- 2. Fill crust. Place pie in freezer for at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Pie - Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries