Peanut Butter Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 piece(s) Nutter Butter Cookies Crushed
- 1.5 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 tub(s) Cool Whip thawed
- 1 bottle(s) Magic Shell
- 1 bar(s) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Shaved
- 1 bottle(s) Hershey's syrup Garnish
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 block(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 cup(s) peanut butter creamy & crunchy
- Make Crust: Crush cookies in plastic bag. Melt butter and pour over cookies and mix well. Press into bottom of spring form pan. Cover crust with layer of magic shell. Spread with spoon. Chill.
- Make Filling: Mix softened cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer. Once mixed, stir in cool whip
- Assemble: Spoon Filling into pan and spread evenly - smooth top
- Chill: Freeze at least 4 hours overnight
- Serve: Remove from freezer 30 min before serving. Cut into even pieces. Drizzle plates with chocolate syrup. Put pie on plate. Shave chocolate on top of pie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rdgelliott and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts