Peanut Butter Pie
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 12 ounce(s) cool whip
- 1 whole(s) chocolate pie crust
- 2/3 cup(s) hot fudge
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup peanut butter and sugar. Fold in 3 cups cool whip and spoon into crust.
- 2. Heat hot fudge and pour over peanut butter layer and spread to edges of crust. Freeze for 2 hours.
- 3. Spread remaining cool whip over the pie and freeze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes