I made this recipe in comparison to one of Rachael Ray's; her recipe was actually better because it was a lighter and fluffier pancake. In her "Peanut Butter Poodle Pancake" recipe, she uses sugar in place of honey and also uses less baking powder. Try it, you will be delighted.
Peanut Butter Pancakes
Calling all peanut butter lovers--these pancakes are perfect drizzled with honey.
Yield: 16 (4-inch) pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Process all ingredients in a blend-er until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch