Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Granola
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(s) raw almonds
- 2/3 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) crispy rice cereal
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat an 8 inch square pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Toast oats and almonds in the oven on a baking sheet in a single layer until browned, 10 minutes.
- Heat peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until peanut butter melts.
- Combine cereal, dried cranberries, salt, toasted oats, almonds and peanut butter mixture in a large bowl until ingredients are coated with peanut butter. Press into a prepared pan and let chill until firm, 10-15 minutes. Cut into bars or break into granola and put in individual baggies. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- This is good over grab and go snack to eat along or over mixed with yogurt of cut up fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeBacco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch