Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1. Stir the water and oats together in a microwave-safe container.
- 2. Heat the cereal in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until the oats are soft. Stir in the sugar and peanut butter.
- Nutrition per Serving
- Calories 290 * Fat 18 g * Fiber 4 g * Protein 11 g * Carbohydrates 15 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes