Peanut Butter-Kiss Cookies
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (13-ounce) package milk chocolate kisses
- Beat condensed milk and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add baking mix and vanilla, beating at low speed just until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 11 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately place a chocolate kiss in center of each cookie. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts