Peanut Butter-Kiss Cookies
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (13-ounce) package milk chocolate kisses
- Beat condensed milk and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add baking mix and vanilla, beating at low speed just until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 11 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately place a chocolate kiss in center of each cookie. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note