Peanut Butter and Jelly Roll-Ups
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Low Sugar Preserves, or any Smucker's® Low Sugar or Sugar Free Preserves of your choice
- 4 whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1. COMBINE cream cheese and preserves in small bowl until well blended.
2. SPREAD tortillas with peanut butter to within 1/2-inch of edges. Top peanut butter with cream cheese mixture, to within 1/2-inch of edges. Carefully roll up tortillas.
3. WRAP each rolled tortilla securely in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. To serve, remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each tortilla into 4 to 8 angled slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks