Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza
- 1 whole-wheat or multi-grain English muffin
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Strawberry Low Sugar Preserves or Smucker's® Squeeze™ Strawberry Reduced Sugar Fruit Spread
- 8 banana slices
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Sugar Free Ice Cream Topping, heated according to package directions
- heated according to package directions Flaked or shredded coconut (optional)
- 1. SPLIT and toast English muffin. Spread peanut spread on both sides of muffin. Spread or squeeze fruit spread over peanut butter.
2. TOP with banana slices. Drizzle with warmed fudge topping to taste. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Snacks