Peanut Butter-Jam Surprise Cupcakes
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Jam, any flavor
- Confectioners sugar
- 1. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add peanut butter, beating until smooth.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to peanut butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- 3. Spoon 2 Tbsp. batter into each of 24 paper baking cups in muffin pans. Dollop 1 rounded tsp. of your favorite flavor jam in center of batter in each cup. Top evenly with remaining batter (about 2 Tbsp. in each cup), covering jam.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool on wire racks. Dust with confectioners sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts