Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
Stir peanut butter into low-sugar ice cream and spread between gingersnaps for an easy, low-sugar frozen treat. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container in the freezer. Then you'll have a single-serving snack ready for an easy indulgence.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 124
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 18.1g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 52mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3 tablespoons no-sugar-added creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups vanilla no-sugar-added, fat-free ice cream, softened
- 16 (2-inch-diameter) gingersnaps
- Swirl peanut butter into ice cream. Place in freezer 30 minutes or until firm enough to spread.
- Spread 1/4 cup ice cream mixture onto each of 8 gingersnaps. Top with remaining 8 gingersnaps. Place sandwiches on a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; freeze until firm. Wrap sandwiches in plastic wrap, and store in freezer.
To soften ice cream in the microwave, remove top and liner (if any) of carton. Microwave on HIGH (power level 10) in 10-second intervals, checking in between, until ice cream reaches desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This