Peanut Butter Fudge
"I won a blue ribbon at our county fair for this fudge."
Caryn Crowston, 50, Mount Juliet, Tenn.
More From Allyou
Chill: 1 Hour
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 16-oz. jar creamy peanut butter, not natural
- 1 7.5-oz. jar marshmallow crème
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang; mist with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine butter, sugar, cream and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring, just until sugar dissolves. Clip a candy thermometer to side of pan, taking care not to let it touch the bottom. Boil mixture without stirring until thermometer reads 234°F, about 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat, remove thermometer and let stand 10 minutes (do not stir).
- 3. With a clean heatproof spatula, stir in peanut butter, marshmallow crème and vanilla until no streaks remain. Scrape mixture into baking pan. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack, then refrigerate at least 1 hour. Using foil overhang, remove fudge from pan. Cut into 64 1-inch squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note