Peanut Butter Fudge
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 package(s) white chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup(s) peanuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Line 8 or 9 in square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- Heat sweetened condensed milk & peanut butter in large saucepan over med.heat until just bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat .
- Stir in chocolate until smooth.
- Immediately stir in peanuts & vanilla
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Chill covered for at least 2 hrs.
- Remove from pan lifting edges of paper & cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallie1111 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy