Peanut Butter Fudge
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 2 block(s) baking chocolate
- 7-1/2 ounce(s) marshmallow fluff
- 12 ounce(s) peanut butter
- Add first 5 ingredients, cook to a full rolling boil, then cook only 3 minutes.
- Add last 2 ingredients, pour into buttered 9X13 pan and cool
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dempsey1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes